I have always loved NES sports games, with their simplicity and personality-filled design and gameplay. Now games have been getting more and more complex with on-screen buttons, etc. that’s why I decided to make a game with very simple controls, (similar to early mobile, and NES games), about my favorite sport.
After a year and a half of work, now you have BaseballOUT!
The game stars Roger a young boy – with his trusty training machine Frankie – who wants to be the champ of the “BaseballOUT! League”, so he must face the League of Powerful Pitchers with their unique personalities and quirky dialogs.
How to play?
BaseballOUT! -It’s aarcade game for IOS and . The game is played by touching the screen in order to swing your bat when a pitcher throws. You can unlock different costumes with different powers or skills.
The game challenges you to beat different pitchers with different skills, powers, and funny dialogs. They’ll test your attention and reactions as each enemy has unique throws and patterns.
– Face 12 different rivals with their own different styles.
– One touch gameplay, just tap to swing your bat.
– Unlock costumes and use their skills to beat your rivals.
– Enjoy the quirky dialogs and jokes.
– Unlock more than 20 collectible cards with game info.
– Compete in the leaderboards to see who’s the best slugger around.
– Ads are completely optional, you can get tickets in practice mode.
About – Heron Games
Heron Games is an indie game company started by solo developer Carlos Garza. We want to focus on developing games with unique gameplay that can challenge and entertain players.
This article was Published by Edamame Reviews, Written by Heron Games
Edamame Reviews cannot be held responsible for the content within this post.